Sunday, January 28, 2018

Newsletter launch - sign up and win!


To mark the first anniversary of WAIT FOR ME's publication, and of me becoming an author, I'll be launching my first newsletter later this week.

Although I will still posting longer reads on this blog, the newsletter will give you a monthly, quick-to-read update on what is happening with me and my books. Each month will include news, events, a writing craft tip, a peek into the history I write about, and last but not least, a book giveaway of my favorite of the new Young Adult releases.

So please, head over to my website at www.carolineleech.com to sign up!

2 comments:

  1. DEI Titanium Finish - TITanium Art | Titanium Art
    DEI Titanium Finish is a premium microtouch titanium titanium finish titanium block which has a titanium eyeglasses matte finish of high micro hair trimmer quality. The steel structure is constructed of solid titanium tv stainless steel making it ideal $54.99 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, but please remember to be considerate of other people's feelings.