Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Edinburgh International Book Festival - I'm coming home!



I am so excited to be part of today’s announcement of the Edinburgh International Book Festival’s programme for August 2017. I’ll be appearing alongside the amazing and prolific Scottish children’s author and Carnegie Medal-winnner, Theresa Breslin, on Sunday August 13th, at 4pm in theBosco Theatre tent on George Street. Theresa’s latest YA novel THE RASPUTIN DAGGER is set in the Russian Revolution, and will be published in August, so we’ll be talking about creating fictional stories around historical events.

I'm also proud be taking part in the free reading on Monday August 14th, to support the important work of Amnesty International. Each day, festival authors will be reading works by authors who have been imprisoned by oppressive regimes around the world.




To see details of my events, and also access the full festival programme, click on the link blue links above. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday June 20th at 8.30am BST. 

Please come if you can, I’d love to see you in the tent on August 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave a comment, but please remember to be considerate of other people's feelings.